Sunday, October 23, 2011

10/23/2011 ~ 1st Phase of Halloween Decorations

28

We will save our pumpkin carving for Halloween weekend but it was gorgeous outside today so I got the garden gloves on and filled a bag of leaves and garden pruning.  Afterwards I dug out the 1st phase of the halloween decorations and the kids got busy helping me decide where to stick the yard signs and where to spread the cobwebs.  It felt great to be outdoors!
My inflatable ghosties are still going strong!  Claire calls this "Punkin Patch!" because she's taken with the Jack O Lantern

Our huge spider

My crows eyes glow red at night.  I bought more crows last year but I have yet to figure out where I stored them.

Enter if you DARE!

This old hag spider witch has been in my family since I was a little girl.  I love her!  Creepy as hell!

That's right!  Come and get it!

Oh, they're more bark than bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment