Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/28/2011 ~ Decorating for Christmas

64

I have been a little more organized than usual because I had a daycare tour for a potential new family.  Nothing inspires you to break out of your typical hoarding like walking strangers through your entire home.  Since we weren't participating in a playday Monday today, Griffin and I got cracking on the Christmas decorating.  He was one excited little helper and the toddlers were like kids in a candy shoppe!
My wreath appears to be missing a sparkling pear or a cluster of ornaments at the top.  They haven't surfaced for me to fix it yet.

The big snowman was my sibling snowman of my youth.  Naturally I had to get snowmen for each of my kids.

Mini nativity on the mantle

Tried a little garland swag on the mantle this year.

Griffin's Santa cut outs in the window

Cute little laundry line in the kitchen

Even Marco Polo gets some bling

Filled the toybox with Christmas toys for the good little girls and boys

With many toddlers around, we choose to hang our stockings up high

My sparkly tree

My glitter deer

A dash of Italiano

Snow globes

This old fella has been around for a very long time!

More decorations to come!

1 comment: