Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Mother's Day TO ME!

Lily taped this poster to the tv while I slept on the couch

Gift display that Lily created

Yellow tulips

Mmmm fruit

Coffee ready and French toast with omelettes to come

Best cook in town

Butterfly from Griffy

Purse card from Griff

"I love you all the way under the ground and up to the sky.  love, Griffin"  *melt* **sob**

My Mother's Day Crown, and yes I did wear it.

Gorgeous Tote bag from Lily with her sweet little picture on the front!

I wasn't the only lady who found the handprint flower idea on pinterest!

My Mother's Day Card

Aparently my children are remarkably wise when they reflect upon our relationship over the years.  ;)

Butterfly Card wins every time.

Soon Claire will be able to print her own name too.

Another card from lily

Cute sentiments from my darling daughter

Heart art

1 comment: