Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Family Picture Wardrobe, so far....

I'm planning on having an updated family portrait done in the near future.  We've done family dressing in the past with black and white patterns, another time with white tops and black pants, another year with green tops and jeans.  This year I'm trying to pull beige, white and yellow together.  It's not as easy as it sounds.  Here is what I have, will it work?
For Griffin

Little bit of yellow in the plaid but will likely be unnoticeable

Lily's outfit.  Not sure about these shoes.


This could be worn as a broach or I'm thinking of adding it to a hairband.

These are the shoes I'm leaning toward for Lily.

For Claire.  Yellow Cardigan.

Sparkly hightops.

Slightly more yellow than gold.  Will that matter?

My outfit.  I could also go with a beige pair of pants as an alternate.

My top has yellow in the print.

So lost for Paul.  Do I just have him wear a dark denim and switch Griffin's pants to a dark denim too?

1 comment:

  1. I suck at this too so unless you're all wearing the clothes I am not sure what kind of help I can be. I would keep the flower on Lily's shirt and I would look for you for something in your hair. When we did our pictures we did black/white/denim but I did little pops of hot pink and it was ok - Mia had a pink cardi, I had a little pink/black flower in my hair, Anna wore a pink headband. If it were me I would do denim on the bottom for the guys and I would def. do the white/cream shoes for Lily instead of the mustardy converse.

    ReplyDelete