Wednesday, February 1, 2012

12/25/2011 ~ Merry Christmas

91

For the record YES, I am aware of the true meaning of Christmas but gift giving brings me joy.  Before you judge my massive piles of gifts you should know that I am a master sale shopper.  Pulling off Christmas the way that I do, is an art.  I start sale shopping in January, finish gift buying by the end of August and finish gift wrapping by the end of October.  At least, those are my goals.  Sometimes I wrap as I go, so I colour code my kid's gift wrap in some way so I can tell the difference.  This year, Griffin had the red and blue paper....all reindeer prints.  Claire had the burgundy papers...all Santa prints and Lily had the pastel papers...ornament prints.  Easy way to tell the difference. 
Meema came to spend Christmas with us and slept over on Christmas Eve.
Nonna popped over for a while on Christmas day as well. 
Griffin's gifts

Claire's gifts

Lily's gifts

Christmas morning excitement

Claire gets the big reveal, Santa Came!

Getting the stockings down

Exploring his stocking stuffers

Emptying her stocking

Jammies and presents with Meema Claus

Meema opening one of her gifts from us

Busy Christmas morning

The most organized moment during Christmas day

Island of sweets and treats

Dad's lap desk.  Pretty good mime action going on here.

Nonna with Lil

Paul carves the turkey

Sweets

Gearing up for the Chocolate Fountain

Nonna and Claire

Nonna and Griffin

Lily's chocolate fountain

1 comment: